DURAMA DRIW series hydraulic ironworkers are designed with multiple functions, including punching, cutting and bending.
It is able to punch round hole, square hole, oval hole etc;
steel plate, flat bar, angle steel, C-channel, H-beam cutting;
steel plate bending; angle steel cutting, notching and bending; flat, round, square bar, C-channel, I-beam, T-bar shearing/cutting; angle bending and pipe notching etc.
Universal Punching & Cutting Machine
Durama Qualified Hydraulic Ironworker /Cutting Machine/ Ironwork Machine/Universal Punching & Shearing Machine / Cutting Machine / Punching MachineThe machine comes standard with: quick released coupling nut & sleeve, scaled squaring arm, electronic back gauge, gauging table with stops, punching base table, safety guards and more.
It's the first choice for metal processing of modern manufacturing industries (such as bridge, communication, electric power, the metallurgy, military and other industries).
Our machine is designed via the latest technology and has the advantages of easy operation, low consumption and low maintenance cost. We also can provide customized solutions to better cater for customers' special needs.
Automatic Holding System: The automatic holding system can be chosen to set up in angle steel shearing and plate shearing work position. The holders will fix the position of work piece, in this way, the accuracy is better and more safety for workers meanwhile save time and improve working efficiency.
Temperature cooling system: When the machine is working, you can read the temperature of oil through the monitoring screen. If the oil temperature goes higher than 55 degree which is the default configuration, the inside cooling system will run automatically to decrease oil temperature in order to protect hydraulic system.
II. Main standard properties components of Ironworker
1. All the electrical parts are with CE certificate.
2. Professionally engineered design frame structures.
3. Steel welds with high precision strength and rigidity to eliminate vibrations.
4. Steel frame Q235 = American standard steel A306 GR55.
5. Five sets of tools, including punching and blades were installed on the machine.
6. Timer relay by Japanese OMRON.
7. All wiring terminal block by WEIDMULLER.
8. Main Electrical component by France Schneider.
9. Oil seals by Japanese, NOK.
10. O-Ring and Valve by Taiwan for piston pump more durable.
11. Hydraulic System by Japanese Yuken.
12. Double independent hydraulic cylinders
13. Double Foot pedal controlled work separately
14. Indicator on both hydraulic cylinders
15. Large notching table with Ruler guide
16. Large flat shearing table with Ruler guide
17. Large punching table with ruler guide
18. Easy Adjustable stroke control with ruler
19. Electric back gauge with auto stop
20. Movable working light for placing at any desired position
21. Hydraulic system with overload protection system
22. Emergency safety stop switch
23. Most important with easy maintenance
|1||Shearing Plate||Angle of shearing||°||8°|
|Max shearing thickness||mm||25|
|2||Shearing bar||Round steel||mm||60|
|90° shearing of equal-angle steel||mm||160×160×14|
|45° shearing of equal-angle steel||mm||80×80×7|
|90° shearing of H-beam||mm||120×120|
|4||Punching hole||Max. punching thickness||mm||25|
|Max. diameter of punching||mm||35|
|Depth of throat||mm||350|
|Max. length of cylinder stroke||mm||100|
|5|| ||Material strength||N/mm ²||≤450|
|6|| ||Motor power||KW||5.5|
|7|| ||Overall dimensions||L×W×H||2350×980×2100|
|8|| ||Net. weight||KG||3500|